Here's what happens next
Fill out the form below and submit your booking
Make sure to leave me all your details and read the terms & conditions below so all the paperwork is out of the way for our session.
Pay the deposit to save your date
In order to save your preferred date I ask you to make a deposit of 30% of your session cost (e.g. session rate £250 = £75 deposit). I am not able to reserve the date until I have received the deposit so I would adivse you to pay it as soon as possible.
Please make your payment to: Jennifer Siegel
Account Number: 158 661 22 Sort Code: 04-00-75
Check your inbox
Enjoy the session and get your images!
Please be aware to give me at least 48h notice in case you cannot make it to our session. Otherwise I will have to charge you for the full session.
Terms & Conditions
In the following conditions of contract “the Photographer” shall mean Jennifer Siegel. “The Client” shall be you. If the Client arranges for a third party to meet the costs of this contract the contract remains with the Client. The due performance of the contract is subject to the conditions below. These cannot be varied in any way by the Client unless such conditions are expressly agreed by the Photographer in writing.
1. Retainer and payment. The Client shall make a non-refundable retainer of 30% of the session fee to the Photographer to reserve the time and date agreed upon by both parties exclusively for you prior to the session (within 2-3 days after booking). The full amount of the session fee + any agreed upon additional travel fees (if applicable) must be paid at least 14 days after the session to Jennifer Siegel, account number 158 661 22 / sort code 04-00-75. No photos shall be released until full payment is made.
2. Fees. The session fee for this photo session is stated in the booking form above and agreed upon by both parties. This includes any travel fees, the photoshoot itself, digital processing of the camera RAW files and all density and color corrected high-resolution images in JPEG format (professional retouching not included), a private online gallery and printing rights. Additional hours of photography are available for £150 per hour.
3. Rescheduling/Cancellation. In the event that the Client requests to reschedule their session, the deposit shall be applied to a rescheduled session if notice is given at least 48 hours prior to the originally scheduled session. A rescheduled session must be within 1 year of the originally scheduled session. If the Client cancels this agreement less than 48 hours prior to the session all sums due for the session must be paid in full and on demand. The Client understands and agrees that the Photographer will not book other sessions during this time. In the event that the Client cancels the session or fails to attend the session for any reason the deposit will not be refunded save where the session is not permitted due to government policy in line with Covid-19 restrictions.
4. Artistic Rights. The Photographer retains the right of discretion in selecting the photographic materials released to the client and the style in which any photographic materials are edited.
5. Photographic Materials. All photographs will be shot in digital format. All photographic materials, including but not limited to negatives, transparencies, proofs and previews, shall be the exclusive property of the Photographer. If proofing is agreed upon the Photographer shall make gallery proofs available to the Client through an online gallery proofing website within 2 weeks of the session. The selected images will be made available as high-resolution JPEG files on a private online gallery for download. The online gallery shall remain open for one year. Requests for additional photographs (£10 per digital JPEG file) can be made at any time within that year. If the Client requests to extend the time or reopen the gallery a reopening fee of £30 shall apply. RAW files will not be made available at any time and may be destroyed at any time after the online gallery has closed.
6. Limitation of Complaint. The Client will have a period of thirty days after the publication of the gallery to request any amendments to the photographic materials, which shall be made solely at the discretion of the Photographer. Any request for an amendment made after the expiry of this thirty day period shall be treated as a request to enter into a separate contract and will be subject to negotiation.
7. Copyright and Reproductions. The Photographer shall own the copyright in all images created and shall have the exclusive right to make reproductions for, including but not limited to, marketing materials, portfolio entries, sample products, editorial submissions and use, or for display within or on the Photographer’s website and/or studio. If the Client does not wish for Jennifer Siegel Photo to make reproductions, the Client must provide the Photographer with a written confirmation. It is understood that any duplication or alteration of original images (including the use of filter or other photo editing tools) is strictly without the written permission of the Photographer. Upon payment by the Client of the full sums due under this agreement, the Client shall be granted printing rights as well as the right to use the photographs for personal use. The images shall not be submitted to contests/competitions, or reproduced for any commercial use without the permission of Jennifer Siegel Photo. The Client may share images on Social Media (Instagram, Facebook…) and is asked to credit/tag Jennifer Siegel Photo (@jennifersiegelphoto) in any posts or publications of their own.
8. Failure to Perform. If the Photographer is unable to perform this agreement due to illness, pandemic, emergency, fire casualty, strike, unsafe environment, threat, act of God or causes beyond the control of the Photographer, the Photographer will not be held liable for missing scheduled session coverage. If coverage and photographic services cannot be fulfilled by Jennifer Siegel, the Photographer shall return the deposit to the client and shall have no further liability. If the Photographer is unable to deliver the photographic materials due to events outside of the Photographer’s control, Photographer, liability shall be limited. The limit of liability shall not exceed the contract price stated herein.
9. Indemnification. The Photographer shall not be liable for any injury to the Client during the course of the photography session.
10. Miscellany. This agreement incorporates the entire understanding of the parties. Any modifications of this Agreement must be in writing and signed by both parties. Any waiver of a breach or default hereunder shall not be deemed a waiver of a subsequent breach or default of either the same provision or any other provision of this Agreement. By paying the deposit to Jennifer Siegel the Client acknowledges acceptance of this contract. Once the Client has paid the Deposit, Jennifer Siegel Photo will send a written confirmation of receipt, at which point this contract will come into existence.
east & west sussex,UK
haywards heath - Brighton - worthing
JENNIFER SIEGEL PHOTO
+44 ( 0) 7434 648 803